Thursday, September 10, 2009

One Hell of A Story

Yesterday I decided to stay at home and not going to office, I told one of my office-friend that I have stomachache and couldnt come to the office. And maybe because its Ramadhan Month which is a holy month for all muslims in the world, I got cursed! I dropped my blackberry to closet, ew.. the good thing is I have flushed the closet, sooo the water is clean from poo :P

When I picked up my blackberry from my closet, I see that my bb is still working and then I just pulled out the battery quickly and wiped it with my shirt. Then I blowdry my bb and I left it at home because I wanna go to carrefour. 2 hours later when i'm back at home, I blowdry my bb again, and I tried to turn on my bb. It's working, the LED light flash is on and the screen display the loading symbol, that's a good start. But, the screen begin to fogged up! And what happened next is the keypad O an U kept typing itselves. Arrrgghhh..

And I pulled out the battery again and turn it on, still working, this time I can type my PIN and Facebook notifications starts to come, bbm is working, YM and MSN is working too. I put down the bb for a minute and when I tried to unlock the keypad, it's not working! I don't know why... grrrr...

And I pulled out the battery again and turn it on again, still working, but this time I can't type my PIN, the 1 and 5 number is not working!!! Grrr.. and then I realized why I couldn't unlock the keypad very likely because the * button is not working too!

I talked to one of my friend via YM, she told me to googled it, I wonder why I didn't have that brilliant idea! So, I googled it and found this. The man who wrote that tells us to put our wet bb to rice! It may sounds strange, but somehow I trusted him. So I take a big glass full of rice and put my bb into it. That's a good thing I lived in Indonesia, where rice is our primary food! I left my bb again at home and go to Kemang with my college friends. When i'm back home, I can see that the fog is gone! Amazing! I got a feeling that my bb is fine.

And this morning, before i'm going to office, I bravely turn on my bb.. LED is flashing, the screen display the loading symbol, and the time has come for me to input my PIN.. my heart was pounding, but I made it!! I can type my PIN! Yay! I tried to type all the letter and number to check if it's working. And then I tried to call my bb from my other cellphone, the speaker works! All working! I feel so relieved.

I've learned my lesson, from now I will never bring my blackberry to toilet again! But, if you guys maybe having the same problem with me, trust that guy and me, the rice is so damn works!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

but you did it anywaaay!! again! XP

Ninta Apan said...

tee hee hee..
i cant stand!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com