Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Sanctum & Source Code

Finally, some movies to feed my brain!
When the only way out is to go down deeper.

I watched Sanctum last Friday with my boyfriend and Edith at Pacific Place, we're dying to see the new concept of Blitz Megaplex in PP, since it was renovated from end of last year and start operating again last month. Sanctum is a pretty good movie, well you can see the synopsis here.
Ceritanya tentang penyelam gua bawah air, cukup menegangkan.

What would you do if you you knew you had less than 8 minutes to live?

And the second one is Source Code, watched it last Saturday with my boyfriend (or should i call him fiance? :P) at PIM, this one is a very interesting movie, it really feed my brain well and my eyes of course, Jake Gyllenhaal is too handsome to be true!
Ceritanya tentang prajurit yang terjebak dalam sebuah misi eksperimen yang ternyata sangat mencengangkan. Seandainya ada teknologi seperti itu, mungkin pembunuh/penjahat lebih mudah ditangkepnya.
Source Code is definitely a must watch movie in my opinion :)

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com