Friday, March 11, 2011

Good Day

When I woke up this morning, I just had 2 things in my mind. First is this task in my outlook that I need to submit it by today and the second one is I'm gonna meet my boyfriend tonight.

Well, you can't always get what you want at the moment that you wake up in the morning.
You whisper to yourself "I hope today will be a good day"
..And the next thing you know, when you're ready to take a good night sleep, you recall that today was not as good as you imagine in the morning.

I'd prefer to listen to my favorite playlist in my iPod, watch my favorite TV Series as well, and I'm gonna sleep it out. Because I know, tomorrow will be a brand new day there's still hope that I'm gonna through it better than yesterday, yet my memory about yesterday is still there but with a fresh mind. :)

You can count on me like one, two, three
I'll be there and I know when I need it
I can count on you like four, three, two
And you'll be there 'cause that's what friends
Are supposed to do, oh yeah, ooh, ooh
...
You'll always have my shoulder when you cry
I'll never let go, never say goodbye
...

Bruno Mars - Count On Me

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com