Tuesday, July 13, 2010

New Path

It has been almost a year since I start working. Although I have to made a hard decision 3 months ago, to move from my old office to a new one, but i feel so blessed. All of this time, the fear of leaving my comfort zone it's all worth it. Maybe it was my destiny, I feel so lucky. Thank God.


Talking bout the good old times at the old office.

How I miss the time when I had to ride along motorbike with my brother, heading to Bunga's house, waiting for her to get ready, singing same playlist from her iPod everyday, shitty talks, late for work, doing nothing in the office, ended up taking pictures together from my laptop camera, or just snooping people's facebook, gossiping with moms, snacking, downloading movies and songs, going home early, wandering around at the mall, waiting for my dad or brother to pick me up again, and finally home. Same old routines everyday.


Yes, nothing beats the good old story :)

I will never forget my 9 months experience working at the PT. Praweda Ciptakarsa Informatika the unforgettable laughs that I always had almost every-weekdays, however this is my new path to find other experiences, I like it here in my new office PT. XL Axiata Tbk. Although I wasn't able to do my old routines :)


Thank you Bunga Handaraputri, for simply there with me everyday.

2 comments:

Panji Tri Atmojo said...

selamat bergabung di xl axiata =)

Panji Tri Atmojo said...

ini blog ato museum si?

update dong..

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com